The T100 10-Foot Ultralite Tripod
This is a tripod designed by hunters for hunters. Combined, the seat and tripod legs weigh only 36 pounds. The stand itself can be set up in under a minute, from the time it comes off your shoulder to the time you are sitting in it. One leg of the tripod his height-adjustable, so the stand can be perfectly level even if the ground isn’t. The 10-foot height is effective in areas where the cover is low and you want to avoid sky-lighting yourself. The T100 is also effective in older stands of trees where closed canopies cut down on lower-growing foliage. The ComfortMAX seat swivels 360 degrees, with the footrest turning with the seat. Each leg of the tripod also has a foot stand, which allows you to easily and unobtrusively turn the seat exactly as far as you need and to stop where you want. The T100 is fast, light, adjustable and comes with a tough Millennium frame — the most comfortable and hunter-friendly tripod in the industry.
- 10 ft. eye height
- Footrest included
- Non-sink, no-slip feet
- Seat swivels at 360°
- All aluminum construction
- Optional 4 ft. extension (T103) available
- Durable powder coat finish
- Comfortable, quiet, easy setup
- Easily folds for transportation
- Exclusive, patented comfortMAX contoured, tight sling seat
- Large easy to climb sure-footed steps
- Product meets or exceeds industry standards recognized by TMA
- Material ALUMINUM
- Capacity 300 lbs.
- Weight 36 lbs.
- Platform W 20” D 17”
- Model #: T-100-00